Monday, August 25, 2008

My First Post - and other shiny sundries lying about

For my first post, I won't wax philosophical. Mainly because I'm simply not smart enough to say anything that's going to make a difference. Were I famous, regardless of my level of intelligence, someone would certainly feel touched by this post. "Oh, my life is changed! Did you hear what he said?" they would post. "He talked about coffee. The hell is wrong with you?" someone would rebuttal.

Since I'm clearly incapable of impacting your life, the sole reason you must be here is because you read that first paragraph and now you're thinking "Go on...". So I shall.

What's the deal with airline food anyways?

Ok, I can't do this. The truth is that I started this blog to improve my writing. And for no other reason. That's right, you didn't even factor into the equation. Sorry boutcha.

I'll be posting the daily goings on in my life here. In case, some day, I do gather a loyal following of readers for the books I completely intend to get published. If my shockingly large stack of rejection letters isn't a clue to the staggering success of my process of elimination tactics for literary agents, I don't know what is. Not money, that's for sure. I don't have any of that...

So stay tuned. Don't click that orange x in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Make a sandwhich, have a seat. Things can only get better from here. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your first two posts really had me laughing. I don't remember if the latest one did; I read it first, and my memory isn't that good.
Good luck with your writing.
Carol